Sunday, October 31, 2010

This is strange. I can only study in the wee hours of the morning. So I put my phone away for hours and hours in the day but got hooked onto other things instead, which meant another day wasted. Then I fell asleep at 11, woke up at 1:30, tried studying and WOW I could concentrate. Too bad I kind of dropped dead after 2 hours and had to stagger to my bed (napping at the table wouldn't keep your mind awake! Yes I meant STAGGER) Why hadn't I tried sleeping at 9 and waking up at 2 to study??

{edit}
10 years from now, I'm going to hate the person I am right now. How I give up too easily and all. It's 2am, I'm blasting rock music through my speakers, half of me wondering what I've done today. At least I'm doing something now, I guess... I love midnights so.

& I've come to a conclusion that I listen to pretty much anything and many songs have the potential to be highly addictive (like drugs) regardless of its genre. It's really easy to get hooked onto a song but you'll know which genres you REALLY love when you go back to them again and go "woah I forgot this music is THIS great".

So I'm back at my Jpop/poprock phase since they're kind of catchy and.. everything about Ueda (and the songs he composes) makes you want to p

Can someone tell me why my grammar is getting worse? It annoys me to no end! Makes me not want to speak at times.
{/edit}

No comments: